Conversion of scanned drawings and plans to vector files.
RaVe is a high quality autonomous application for correcting and converting scanned drawings to vector files. Allows for fast and easy changes and corrections on scanned drawings, ground plans, vies or sketches, resulting on optimized vector files.
Who needs RaVe?
RaVe is the solution for every professional involved in new constructions as well as in new renovations of existing buildings, where processing of existing printing plans, often is required. RaVe is an essential tool which accompanies its professional, regardless of the CAD application they choose to use.
Quick and easy to learn and use, RaVe allows very fast processing of any scanned plan and prepares it for automated generation of .dwg or .dfx files. RaVe includes tools for improving the quality of the scanned image and adjust it to the correct scale before conversion.
- Automated conversion of scanned drawings into vector format.
- Import file support for BITMAP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PCX, TGA.
- Export to Autodesk .dwg, dfx.
- Autocorrection of the scale of each drawing..
- Quality improvement of scanned drawing : holes filling, lines leaning and fining, lines fattening, outline creation.
- Custom preset functions for optimal image conversions to vectors.
ACE-Hellas S.A.Integrated Solutions