ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OF FLOOR SYSTEMS
Ολοκληρωμένος Σχεδιασμός Πλακών, Θεμελιώσεων και Κοιτοστρώσεων
- Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Recommended: Intel i5/i7, AMD Athlon X4/Ryzen, or better
- A 64-bit CPU is required
- The SAPFire® Analytical Engine includes multi-threaded solvers and algorithms that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs. The design algorithms can also utilize multiple cores.
- Microsoft® Windows 8.1 or Microsoft® Windows 10
- 64-bit processor
- Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode
- Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 11 Compatible.
- DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM.
- For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias.
- Minimum: 8 GB RAM
- The problem size that can be solved and the speeds for solution & response recovery increase considerably with more RAM.
- 6 GB to install the software.
- Additional space will be required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models
- Recommended: 500GB or larger PCIe Solid State Drive (SSD). External and network drives are not recommended.