To run ARCHLine.XP® 2015 the following software and hardware conditions are needed:
For PC Users:
- Microsoft Windows 64 bit versions: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 or 10. (Windows XP* is NOT supported and Windows Vista is NOT recommended.)
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Phenom processor or better
- 1.5 GB available hard disk space on the installation drive and at least an additional 1.5 GB free space on the system drive (this is the C: drive in most cases).
- minimum 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or more is recommended)
- Video card with DirectX 11 or 9.0c support. Suggestion: NVIDIA 6600 or higher, or ATI X 600 series or higher with minimum 256 MB dedicated memory. Integrated Intel video cards are NOT recommended, except Intel HD Graphics 2000 or better!
- SVGA graphical visualization with 1024×768 resolution or higher (max. Full HD 1920×1080 resolution is supported)
- 2 button, scroll-wheel mouse
For MAC Users:
- Intel powered MAC, running MAC OS X v10.5.8 «Leopard» or MAC OS X v10.6.3 or later
- Boot Camp or Parallels Desktop 6 and later* or VMware Fusion 6 and later**
- at least Microsoft Windows* (Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 or 10), installed on a virtual hard disk or a physical Boot Camp partition with all necessary drivers
- minimum 2GB RAM or more (at least 1.5 GB for the virtualization)***
- 1.5 GB or additional free hard disk space on the virtual or physical hard disk
- 2 button, scroll-wheel mouse
* Microsoft officially ended support for Windows XP on April 8, 2014. To learn more about this, please visit the following webpage: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/eos From this date CADLine Network Ltd. cannot guarantee support for issues with any version of ARCHLine.XP running on the unsupported operating system. This does not necessarily mean that ARCHLine.XP itself will not run but in case of any issue the possible solutions will be definitely very limited.
** Please check the Boot Camp or Parallels Desktop or VMware Fusion homepage for further details about actual software requirements.
In order to run ARCHLine.XP Interior in Mac environment you need to install Window operating system.
Every new Mac lets you install and run Windows at native speeds, using a built-in utility called Boot Camp.
Setup is simple and safe for your Mac files. After you’ve completed the installation, you can boot up your Mac using either OS X or Windows.
More information about using Windows on your Mac via Boot Camp: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1461
*** Please note that you will need at least 256MB memory for the videocard for 3D visualization.
ARCHLine.XP® requires DirectX support on version 11 or 9.0.c level. DirectX 11 is recommended.
How can I update my computer’s graphics driver?
If you have a notebook or laptop computer:
Please visit the website of the notebook manufacturer to download the latest driver.
If you have a desktop or workstation computer:
Before you can update the graphics driver, you need to know what kind of graphics card you have. For more information about how to find out what graphics card you have in your PC, do the following.
The easiest way is to run the DirectX Diagnostic Tool:
- Click «Start.»
- On the «Start» menu, click «Run.»
- In the «Open» box, type «dxdiag» (without the quotation marks) , and then click «OK.»
- The DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens. Click the «Display» tab.
- On the «Display» tab, information about your graphics card is shown in the «Device» section. You can see the name of your card, as well as how much video memory it has.
Once you know the kind of graphics card you have, visit the manufacturer’s website to download the latest driver. Here are links for downloading drivers from the most common graphics card manufacturers:
Important note: Most Intel graphics solutions are developed for office use and NOT recommended for CAD applications!
On February 24th 2006, 3DLABS refocused its business and stopped developing its workstation graphics cards for the PC. 3DLABS continues to support its legacy graphics cards while under their warranty conditions but no longer sells or develops PC graphics cards. See here
The ARCHline.XP supports DWG, DXF, DWF, 3DS, SKP, C4D, VRML, OBJ, TGF, EMF, JPG, TIF, GIF and BMP file formats.
ACE-Hellas S.A.Integrated Solutions